CHILD AND VULNERABLE PERSONS
Stalybridge Photographic Society (SPC) meets at Stalybridge St. Peter's Cricket Club, Gorse Hall Road, Dukinfield, Cheshire, SK16 5HN. The venue has wheelchair access and there are no stairs.
SPC welcomes anyone with an interest in photography, but stipulates:
- Any person under the age of 18, whether a member or a visitor, must be accompanied at all times by a parent or legal guardian when involved in club activities (including outside events under the control of the club). The parent or guardian does not need to be a club member.
- Images of children that are displayed during club events or entered into competitions must have prior permission from the Child's parent or legal guardian. It is the responsibility of the author of the image to adhere to this requirement.
- Images of children may only be shown on the club website if written permission is provided by the parent or guardian.
- No person under the age of 18 or considered to be vulnerable is permitted to be a model during club controlled events.
- When the club is involved in public events where children may be photographed, it is the responsibility of the individual to ensure that they comply with any national and local laws, by-laws or policies that prevail at that time and place.
- Vulnerable adults who normally have the services of a carer must be accompanied by an approved carer at all times during club events. The needs of vulnerable adults will be assessed on a case by case basis by a named club official